Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bygones Be Bygones, Grow Now

Friends were telling me to get some grow lights because I was trying to get a indoor garden going without any of them, and it wasn’t working and I was getting frustrated. You know that feeling where you’re kind of stubborn, you know there’s a solution for what you want to do – which in my case was to grow plants indoors since my apartment has no access to anything resembling a garden – and you know what you’re supposed to do but you just don’t do it. Then your friends hound you and hound you and tell you to get a darn led grow light for once and for all and then finally you do and you have no idea how or why you ever tried to live without them! You know that feeling? That’s what I did, and it’s so insane, I regret every moment of my attempt to grow anything at all without having gotten to equipment. Once I got the lights, I decided to really go for it and get a whole bunch of other stuff I knew I needed, like a whole ventilation system including inline exhaust fans and generators and back up generators and timers and all that stuff. It’s really crazy and I love how much it’s improved everything I’m doing. Gone are the days of trying in vain to grow under just normal lighting. And to think of all the time I wasted and all the good growing I could have done if I’d just listened to my friends years ago. That said, the technology now is way better. But still! I could have been winning growing awards, or being the most beloved grow person on the block. Bygones, let them be bygones, because now I am all those things and so it’s time to make up for lost time!

No comments:

Post a Comment